- 1 small butternut squash
- 250ml ricotta cheese
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 100ml grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- Handful of fresh sage
- Cut butternut squash into chunks with skin removed.
- Coat with salt, pepper and olive oil. Roast squash at 350F for 45 minutes or until the squash is soft all the way through.
- Add cooked squash into a mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher. Add 1 cup ricotta cheese in with the squash. Season with salt and pepper, Cumin and nutmeg. Add parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Separate 1 egg add the yolk to the mixing bowl.
- Dollop filling onto Beat the Wheat gluten free pasta sheets and make a desired size ravioli. Brush egg around filling on the pasta sheet. Place another sheet on top and pinch together.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, place ravioli in the water let cook 2-3 minutes.
- In a sauce pan add butter on medium-high heat, add sage and cook until butter starts to brown.
- Place ravioli in a bowl and spoon sauce on top of ravioli. Season with Salt and pepper.