- 1 package (350g) of Beat the Wheat Gluten Free Penne
- ¼ Butternut Squash diced to small cubes
- 3 leaves fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dry
- ½ cup dried cranberry
- ½ cup thinly sliced Kale or Spinach
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic poweder
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut Squash into small cubes, and cook in a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 5-10 minutes on medium-low heat, Until the pieces are soft throughout.
- Cook penne as directed on the package rinse with cold water and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add cooked squash, sage, Cranberry and Kale
- Add cooked Penne and sunflower seeds to the mixing bowl
- In a small bowl mix Olive oil and Vinegar and Garlic Powder. Add to the large mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together and Enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 2 days